Dr Divyank (PT)
Dr Divyank (PT) has completed his bachelors in physiotherapy (BPT) from Jamia Millia Islamia university, New Delhi, one of the prestigious central university of India in 2019. He has completed his 6 months compulsory internship from St. Stephens Hospital, Tis Hazari, Delhi in 2020.
Completed one year Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE) from IGNOU, Delhi in 2021 (Exams are due).
Currently pursuing masters in physiotherapy (MPT) with specialization in Orthopaedics from Institute of Applied Medicines and Research (IAMR), Ghaziabad.
- Joint pain
- Cervical pain
- Low back pain (Sciatica)
- Muscular pain
- Tendinitis ligament injury like ankle sprain.
- Joint injury
- Hip and knee replacement cases
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Post covid rehabilitation
- Fracture cases
- Neurological cases like Stroke.
- Frozen shoulder and many other biomechanical disorders.